A century inside a bottle…

30 January 2019 |

When we openly talk about the Solera system as we apply it in XIMÉNEZ-SPÍNOLA, we are recognizing that each year we obtain the 20% of our wines from it. Consequently, in the remaining 80% there…

Read more

The slowest fermentation of all…

01 December 2017 |

When I voluntarily decided to name our driest wine “Fermentación Lenta” (Slow Fermentation) I was not looking for a charming, evocative or commercial name, but I wanted to describe the very careful process that this…

Read more

Story of a Bottle…

17 April 2017 |

Since the founding of our company and well into the 20th century, Ximénez-Spínola sold its Pedro Ximénez raisin wine in a “sherry cask for exportation”, or in other words: an oak barrel which holds 500…

Read more

My brilliant Aunt Celina

13 November 2015 |

There was a time in which the important thing for most women of Spain was to “marry well” with a man to be in charge of all matters related to their properties and businesses ……

Read more

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Our House


Jerez-Sanlucar desvio Km. 1,5, Las Tablas,
11408 Jerez de la Frontera,Cádiz

+34 956 34 80 00

Política de Privacidad
Condiciones de uso

El proyecto con título: “Creación de nuevo centro productivo de Bodegas.“, ha recibido financiación del Ministerio, dentro del Programa de Reindustrialización y Fomento de la Competitividad Industrial. N.º Expediente: RCI-100000-2017-16.

Send a Message

Política de Privacidad
© Ximénez-Spínola 2020



Your Cart